When I first checked my emails this morning I got a big surprise when I saw that Jennifer from My Sardinian Life had nominated me for an Inspiring Blog Award.
I need to do three things to fulfil this honour. First one I have done as I have thanked Jennifer and included a link to her blog post.
Next I need to nominate 7 bloggers who inspire me.
Jessica Bell – This talented Australian resides in Greece. She has written a couple of books and poetry collections as well. She is also a musician. She seems to be so busy and constantly on the go and manages to achieve so much.
Life on Planet Baby – Jane’s blog is one of my recent finds, but I do find her posts really good. They are honest and from the heart.
Natasha in Oz – I’ve followed Natasha for a number of years now. I’m particularly fond of her Sunday Song post, that has now become Tuesday Tune.
Dream Life of Mine – I admire Ingrid and find it inspiring that she has the guts to buy a small property in Italy on her own and take on the restoration. A real gutsy Kiwi.
Rambling Tart – Krista takes the most amazing photos and occasionally inserts the most inspiring and often uplifting quotes in her posts. She inspires me to be a stronger woman and for that I am thankful.
Renovating Italy – Lisa is another gem. She is about to take on another renovation project in Italy after having already done one.
Sally’s Ordinary Insanity Stories – I don’t stop by Sally’s blog as often as I should. Mainly I keep up with Sally’s busyness via facebook. She’s a multi-talented lady and has a heart of gold.
Now I have to add 7 things that you do not know about me:
1. I hate cooking. If I could I’d live on salads all the time.
2. I’m addicted to musicals. The series Smash is one of my favourite recent TV shows.
3. I didn’t really want a pet, but my husband says that I love our cat the most in our family.
4. One of the first things that I did when I came to England was join the library.
5. I’m massively homesick for Australia, but I don’t dwell on it.
6. I only read children’s books in Italian, because I don’t feel capable of reading adult ones.
7. I’d like to brush up on my French and learn Spanish, but I’m not sure I’ll succeed.